Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Arriving June 2011

The Wards will be a party of 3 in June! 

It is crazy we are at the 20 week mark...yes, halfway there!  We (Nick) decided to be surprise on whether it is a boy/girl, so for the FIRST time in my life I am not able to plan.  Nick thinks it is going to control my spending habits, but does he realize that now I will be shopping for both a boy and a girl?!?

We have lots to get ready for the arrival of our first child; setting up the nursery, child birth classes, picking out names!  At one point in my life I thought I had it all figured out...Zack, Kelly, AC, Lisa, Jessie and have a dog name Screech, can you name that show?  Now when it is reality, it is a lot harder than I thought!  My dad already suggested Al and Alrenia... 

As for being pregnant....I think I might be one of the lucky ones, no morning sickness!  Still am waiting for the converting over to maternity clothes.  I am assuming it will happen in the next week or so.  I am kind of looking forward to the world of elastic waist bands ;)



We also experience our first shower!  Dibelka side.  Lets say we know this baby will be Corn Born, but they will BLEED PURPLE!!  Go Cats :)



That is all for now!  First blog out of the way...many more to come!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I've had a lot of fun with noTTafarm so I know you'll enjoy doing this. It's really going to be a great way to keep everyone up-to-date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! I can't believe Nick talked you into not finding out the sex...I'm sure it's killing you, but how fun will it be when you find out and meet the baby all at once?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we can place bets on if you cave and find out the sex? :) You do look great ... and GO CATS indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Brooke I love this. And yes you definitely need a dog named Screech!

    ReplyDelete