Monday, June 24, 2013

The virtue of patience

is something I DON"T own!

Yes, 3 days passed my due date...  I am still at work, still pregnant, and just playing this waiting...waiting...waiting game!

I know your baby can come anywhere around the due date and it is just an estimate, but how depressing to push dismiss on your Outlook calendar, cross off the date on my wall calendar...  People asked me this weekend when are you due?  Oh, last Friday!

We had a fabulous weekend with Allie and friends, but still we want Allie to finally meet her little sister and we are READY for the 4th member of our family to arrive!  Even if we are still on the fence with 2 names for this little one...

Here is a pic of me at 40+ weeks!  I am hoping this is the last pregnant photo I take and the next one is us in the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment