Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2 weeks left :(

I can't believe I only have two more weeks to be home with this little sugar plum!
 

Time is just flying by!  Our Miss Maggie is being an overachiever with 99% Height, 99.99% Weight.  As the Doc told us Maggie would be in 2nd place if there was 1000 baby girls in a room.  Pretty impressive :)  She is one healthy eater, but it is making this momma exhausted!  She is smiling more and more each day and loves the attention when she can get some!  Big sister, Allie, is starting to turn a corner and realizing she has to share mom/dad. 

So sad to go back to work so soon, I want more time at home with my girls!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think Sugar Plum is a really good nickname for this one, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!
    Sugar Plum will look good in purple.

    ReplyDelete