Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Waiting Game…

I am 38.5 weeks.  2 weeks ago, the doctor says be ready, this baby is coming early!  Yea!!!  Bags are packed ready to go.  Wait, the bags are still pack and I am still pregnant.  UGH!  I am sorry Doctor Tomjack, but don’t tell me that!  Nick/I have to look at those hospital bags every night and wonder if we are going to use them.  No, they are going to remain there for another 1.5 weeks or even worse…longer!  Coming into work everyday with people saying “You are here still?”  So frustrating.  Also, I love Facebook, but if I see one more Facebook friend announce their little bundle has come, I am going to go crazy!!

My older co-worker (grandparent age) has asked me if I have been spending enough time in the bedroom to natural induced the labor.  First, awkward!  Second, yes, I have read numerous articles on how to naturally induce labor, gone on numerous walks, eat spicy food, and even spent time in the bedroom…  I think this little bug is just trying to push my buttons early.

Well here to the LONGEST couple of weeks in front of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment